Madhucon always believes that manpower is the most valuable asset for achieving excellence in business. In line with our belief, we always look for and retain well qualified and experienced professionals in various areas of operation of our business.
We provide equal opportunity to all persons, without regard to race, sex, age, creed, religion, marital status, physical disability, etc. Training, recruitment, promotions, benefits, compensation and all other factors involved in equanimous treatment of employees and applicants are part of our Company-wide policy. Only the merit of the individual measured against objective job requirements shall be consider.
We believe that one of the building blocks on the way of our success is our people. We proactively invest in our people to build the skills and mindsets that we require to meet the future challenges in our industry.
We consider the ongoing development of our staff – both newcomers and those who have been with us from the beginning – to be critical to our ability to deliver the best value to our clients and to be a great place to work for our people.
We pride ourselves in our ability to nurture new talent and strongly believe that our long term success lies in the young people of today. With that in mind, we welcome young interns on our worksites and in our functional and technical departments at head office.
We provide interns with the education they need to be safe and successful at all times on the job. We also support them in professional development, from mentoring, to industry certifications and to on-the-job training for craft development. These internships are organized in close partnership with schools, students, and AIESEC organizations.
Qualification:UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Civil PG : Any Postgraduate in relevant Filed.
Skill Set:Required Candidate profile The candidate should have worked in reputed Infra Cos. and should have played a major role in Project Monitoring and Coordination of Roads / Irrigation Projects RoleCivil Engineer-Highway/Roadway Industry Type Construction, Engineering, Cement, Metals Functional AriaSite, Project Management Employment Typeful Time, Permanent Role Category Site Engineering Education UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Civil PG :Any Postgraduate in relevant Filed.
Qualification:UG :LLB in Law, B.Tech/B.E. in Civil PG :Any Postgraduate in relevant Filed.
Experience:15 - 20 years
Skill Set:The candidate should have worked in reputed Infra Cos. and should have played a major role in handling all Contractual matters RoleConstruction-Construction Management Industry TypeConstruction, Engineering, Cement, Metals Functional AreaSite Engineering, Project Management Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent Role CategorySite Engineering Education UG :LLB in Law, B.Tech/B.E. in Civil PG :Any Postgraduate in relevant Filed.
1. Study of Contract Agreement and contractual communications and identify areas of disputes.
2. Experience in handling Contractual Matters, Claims and Disputes
3. Should have sound knowledge on FIDIC Conditions / Contractual provisions on EPC & BOT Contracts.
4. Preparation of Claims and process.
5. Attend Arbitration & Court Cases and legal proceedings.
6. Vetting of contractual communications / generating the same.
7. Follow-ups with Govt. Employers on various ongoing disputes / claims.
8. Should have technical knowledge pertaining to Infra projects specifically in Roads, Highways, Irrigation Projects
Qualification:UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Civil, Diploma in Civil PG :M.Tech in Civil.
Experience:10 - 20 years
Skill Set:The candidate should have worked in reputed Infra Cos. and should have played a major role in completion of at least three Projects ( Roads / Irrigation) Education
1.Plan and implement projects by directing the associated programming and construction activities. Plans the facility space needs, goals and objectives.
2. Ensuring Completion of the Project in the Scheduled time with the optimum resources.
3. Completion of the Project within the Budget Cost.
4. Ensuring all necessary permits and licenses are available.
5. Inspect sites on a regular basis and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
6. Able to prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
7. Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods
8. Recommending approvals / disapproval of variation orders within the established authority limits.
9. Immediate reporting to Management of any infraction or occurrence that constitutes a serious infraction or emergency.
10. Identify and minimizing the risks for potential claims.
11. Receive all project related correspondence and communication and providing direction and action to his team including consultants and contractors.
12. Establish and maintain the procedures for meetings, meeting documentation, follow up and tracking of issues and participate actively in resolving outstanding issues.
13. Review the consultants / cost departments cost tracking data to ensure that approved contingencies and allowances are not exceeded.
Qualification:UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Civil, B.Com in Commerce PG :CA in CA, MBA/PGDM in Finance
1. Equity Raising & Debt Syndication.
2. Preparation of various Corporate Presentations & Business Plan.
3. Presentations to be submitted to various investment funds and analysts.
4. Prepare & analyse Financial Models.
5. Strong analytical, writing and presentation skills.
6. Strong financial modelling and accounting skills.
7. Analyse Term Sheets and Loan proposal related documents.
8. Organise conference calls with various analyst firms and investors.
9. Able to present financial summaries and business insights to Senior Management
Qualification:UG : Diploma - Civil, B.Tech/B.E. - Civil PG : M.Tech - Civil
1. Verification and Finalization of Monthly Running Account Bills of Client & Subcontractors.
2. Frequent site visits for on site verification.
3. Follow up of Payments status to sites with the Accounts Department.
4. Verifying the DPRs submitting to the higher authorities.
5. Coordinating with the Contracts, Legal & Insurance Departments whenever required.
6. Preparing Financial S Curves and Physical Bar Charts showing the values of Progress of works of Projects.
7. Maintenance of records of Sub Contractors data pertaining to the projects.
8. Checking and Approving of Sub Contractor Bills.
9. Maintenance of Records for Correspondence (Reg., Quantities) / Important Data pertaining to the allotted Sub Contractors
10. Verification of Running Account Bills of Sub Contractors, Operation and Maintenance and Design Consultancies
11. Preparation of Work Orders for Sub contractors.
12.Rate Analysis of all items , which is to be supported with estimation of Project Cost.
13. Rate Analysis to be done before Finalizing work Orders.
14. Finalization of Work Orders for New Subcontractors in coordination with Project Manager, Planning Manager and Finance Manager.
15. Reconciliation of Bills & A-Class Materials.
Interested candidates may send their resumes for the above positions to the E-mail: email@example.com mentioning the position applied in the subject line.
If you feel you can make a difference through your contribution in our areas of business, please send your resume giving all details to: firstname.lastname@example.org