Corporate Social Responsibility
Madhucon is committed to fulfilling its Corporate Social Responsibility by supporting communities in areas where we do business and has a long-standing record of this support. Our objective is to improve the economic status and expand opportunities for the local needy.
Our activities range from providing employment to the local youth to carrying out welfare activities like supplying/providing drinking water, medical facilities etc.
Sri Nama Nageswar Rao, Chairman, Madhucon Group, founded the Nama Muthiah Memorial Trust (in memory of his father) to undertake various social service activities for the benefit of the Society in general and development of the local backward areas around the various projects undertaken by Madhucon and the lives of people and the communities among which our Company undertakes projects.
- Supply of drinking water in Khammam District, serving about 1.5 Lakh people.
- Supply of drinking water during annual village fairs and festivals since decades.
- Repair works of village overhead tanks-serving 20,000 people.
- Digging of borewells and installation of borewell pumps – more than hundred installed till date.
- Providing financial support to underprivileged merit students – financing higher education (high-school, college or university) of more than hundred student.
- Conducting medical camps and donating free medicines in more than fifty villages of Khammam district.
- Conducting blood donation camps – more than 5,000 people have donated.
- Flood relief activities by way of supplying essentials such as food grains, utensils and vessels, blankets, medicines etc.
- Key role in supplying and coordinating necessary material to people affected in the Bhadrachalam and Khammam floods, which affected 600 villages.
- We believe in uplifting the country’s underprivileged and unemployed youth by providing them with jobs
- Employment provided to hundreds of individuals.